3rd December 2021
Our new website is now live!
We are delighted to announce that Infinit Technologies has a super shiny new website, another element of our rebranding, with major thanks to the team from Discovery Design.
This means we now have a new home, a new look, and a new website to go with our new business name. Our team are getting ready to embrace the exciting times ahead of us as we move forwards with the providing of managed IT support services, business cyber security protection and resilience for business clients on a national level.
We are all good at something and the team at Infinit Technologies would consider themselves to be your outsourced IT department to look after your IT and networking infrastructure leaving you to run the important aspects of your business. Our support is flexible and bespoke to each business with our aim to keep things working seamlessly and to minimise disruption should you fall foul of a polymorphic virus attack, unwanted malware or equipment failure.
During the rebranding process, we have been looking at ways in which we can bring added value to our customers, and we are implementing some changes to improve how we operate.
Some of the things we are going to be implementing in 2022 will include:
- Regular reviews with our current clients, this is an opportunity for us to get to know you and your business better, and to see if there are any other opportunities which we can support with. These regular reviews can be in person, by telephone or as a video call. You can decide if you want to have these reviews monthly or quarterly.
- A customer satisfaction survey, we will be allowing you to tell us as it is, we want the good and the bad points as this will provide us with valuable feedback and guide us in areas we need to improve upon. The survey when available will allow for anonymity, so please don’t be shy.
- Regular newsletters, with updates, product reviews and things we hope you will find useful.
- Implementation of a Refer a Friend Scheme, an incentive scheme that rewards you for every customer you introduce to us who subsequently signs up for a managed IT support plan.
- Improvements to our invoicing process with the consolidation of all monthly invoices onto one easy to follow invoice.
Our Infinit team includes:
- Ray Burke – Managing Director
- Joseph McDonald – Technical Director
- Niall Snell – Operations Director
- Sarah Parkin – Customer Relationship & Office Manager
Our registered office location has also changed to provide better and bigger facilities to enable us to continue to grow. Our new address is:
Unit 21 The Greenhouse
Greencroft Industrial Park
Our telephone numbers remain the same, however, we have also added a national number 0333 366 0005. We continue to hold some office space in Design Works in Gateshead NE10 0JP so we can continue to provide a rapid response to support calls within our core customer base in the Newcastle/Gateshead areas of Tyne and Wear.
If you are in the Durham area and would like to come and see us in our new offices, you would be more than welcome, do give us a call beforehand so we can schedule you some time in the diary. The coffee and tea are on us!
If you want to keep updated on our news, views and updates we are on social media, so please do follow us at:
Our final word has to go to the fabulous team at Discovery Design for all their hard work, dedication, ideas and patience with our rebranding, marketing and website design and build project. We love what Discovery Design has created for us and for that we are truly grateful.
Infinit Technologies is a trading name of Pentagon Cyber Security Solutions Ltd.